effectively Prolonging the life of your equipment
As time goes and equipment wears down, there is a need for either buying new or futureproofing the old. In that context, Inconel cladding offers an incomparable solution for restoring corroded equipment and extending its life span immensely instead of decommissioning it. At EMS we use Inconel cladding as a means to deliver futureproof components that will serve you well for many years, even in harsh environments.
AT EMS YOU GET:
- Refurbishment of all kinds of components in a large range of carbon steel alloys in our shop in Esbjerg, Denmark or on-site.
- A formal inspection report with refurbishment recommendations provided on receipt of product
- OES analysis if the material certificate is not available.
- Each component is re-manufactured in-house
- Refurbished to meet exact client specifications
- Refurbishment and recertification
- Inconel cladding can be applied to specific components based on WPSs with ultra-competitive parameters, specialized for shop or on-site performance, carried out by certified welders.
- 100% NDE.
- Pressure test to relevant specification up to 30.000 PSI
- Supplied with full certification and 3´P verified and approved welding documentation.
- Certified as per client’s requirements.
What is INCONEL CLADDING?
Inconel is an alloy of nickel, containing chromium and iron, and is inherently resistant to corrosion at high temperatures. Inconel alloys are oxidation-corrosion-resistant materials well suited for service in extreme environments where equipment is at risk of corrosion or exposed to extreme heat. Due to its impressive properties, it is a popular and highly efficient choice when applying a protective inlay or cladding to exposed parts of oilfield components. When heated, Inconel forms a thick, stable, passivating oxide layer protecting the surface from future corrosion.
Using Inconel cladding as a method to expanding longevity of a component or a piece of equipment is a highly favourable solution as opposed to the cost of having to buy a completely new system.
Furthermore, applying Inconel cladding instead of producing a component in the solid alloy will often be a financially better solution for your project. Refurbishing products using Inconel inlay prepares them for re-certification and the required testing, resulting in a product that will be fit to use for many more years.